Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Luvs - First Kid vs Second Kid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

What a delusional bitch.  "Eyes up here!"   Sorry lady, but he's not trying to get a cheap thrill because your shirt is opened ... EVERYONE is gonna look down involuntarily when you have an infant attached to your bosom, just like everyone would look involuntarily if some guy's pants fell down and his fat hairy ass was exposed.
speak for yourself - I would..  Tongue But seriously, that would be like me walking down the street with my $##@# hanging out of my pants & saying, "hey ladies, eyes up here - what are you looking at?" 
Thethelia thinkth my thoriathith ith thexthy
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 12:31am
ConfusedBreastfeeding in public is just wrong. Why does it always take a man to prove a point like this?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
AdAnalyzer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdAnalyzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 1:00am
So i guess after your second kid you become a stereotypical commercial harpy according to these people. Boy I'll be glad when that stereotype goes away.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by TheNilvarg TheNilvarg wrote:

People hate this commercial for the wrong reason. It deserves hate because it's sickening to see the stupidity of covering up something as natural and necessary as breastfeeding. I can't stand this new culture where people are disgusted and offended by a mother feeding her child in the healthiest and most natural way possible. All mothers did it publicly before this idiotic modern era; Nobody made a big deal about it until you modern pop-parenting nuts did.
The only "before this modern era" I can think of is a 1960's hippie commune.  Pretty sure the custom in the rest of Western Civilization was to do it in private.  If those types of people are 'new culture' to you, oh well....

"Open up your mouth, Junior!  Mama's gonna shoot some breast feedin' into it!"

jerkylips View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerkylips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by TheNilvarg TheNilvarg wrote:

People hate this commercial for the wrong reason. It deserves hate because it's sickening to see the stupidity of covering up something as natural and necessary as breastfeeding. I can't stand this new culture where people are disgusted and offended by a mother feeding her child in the healthiest and most natural way possible. All mothers did it publicly before this idiotic modern era; Nobody made a big deal about it until you modern pop-parenting nuts did.

I guess I should be happy that 'covering it up' was portrayed as something that'd be done by a stupid new mother, who probably read a dozen pop-parenting books telling her not to cut the cord until the kid is 18, and showed us that the behavior would stop with some real experience and education.
In this commercial, who's making a big deal of it?  The guy or the woman saying, "eyes up here!"?  If it's really that natural, then why is the mom offended at someone looking?
Thethelia thinkth my thoriathith ith thexthy
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 3:03pm

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 3:37pm
^^ LOL This scene can also apply to the thread:

Bonnie_Hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie_Hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 1:13am
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

What a delusional bitch.  "Eyes up here!"   Sorry lady, but he's not trying to get a cheap thrill because your shirt is opened ... EVERYONE is gonna look down involuntarily when you have an infant attached to your bosom, just like everyone would look involuntarily if some guy's pants fell down and his fat hairy ass was exposed.

DITTO  - Can't stand this commercial the woman is a bitch.

I say get Bonnie out of "her" CVS and knock this woman off the chair with her Segway.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic