Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Nothing's missed with Tena Twist"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Nothing's missed with Tena Twist"
    Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 9:59pm
It's not on YouTube, but it can be watched here, if you're brave enough.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7wNm/tena-twist-dance

Wow, protection from "unexpected leaks" never sounded so... annoying.  The singer and song sound like they're trying to mimic Adele's "Rumour Has It" and failing miserably.  And the dancing is horrible.  This is another stinker I'm subjected to at least twice a day (sometimes more) while watching Judge Judy.

Not being a middle-aged woman who suffers from such a malady, I can't testify as to how good the product is.  But I think even if I were, this spot would annoy me enough that it might turn me off trying it.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 10:26pm
God help me if I can't control my bladder. Or maybe more important the other one. I can leave a stink bomb as well as anyone (completely dry) but only walking through Wal-mart. NEVER! In the grocery store.  
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by lkl005 lkl005 wrote:

God help me if I can't control my bladder. Or maybe more important the other one. I can leave a stink bomb as well as anyone (completely dry) but only walking through Wal-mart. NEVER! In the grocery store.  
No one would notice in Wal-Mart. The stink of a fart would never overpower the body stink of the "people of Wal-Mart. My closest Wal-Mart is in a small town. I quit going there years ago as I always felt like I had stumbled upon a genetic experiment gone horribly awry!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
LittleO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:05am
This commercial is horrible with the sound on, yet also amazingly awkward on mute. If I'd ever considered trying to make it in Hollywood, the idea that I might have to grin and flail around acting thrilled about some embarrassing bathroom product, just to have something on my resume, would have put me off the idea instantly.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:01am
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
mst3k4evr View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst3k4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 5:26pm
This commercial (or anything related to menopause) makes me hope that I drop dead before I'm 40. The day that I can no longer do anything without piss leaking out of me is the day that I want off this planet.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

OMG could they do any worse? The song is moronic and stupid, the dancing is idiotic, the singer must be gagged.

Irks me to the core!Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by mst3k4evr mst3k4evr wrote:

This commercial (or anything related to menopause) makes me hope that I drop dead before I'm 40. The day that I can no longer do anything without piss leaking out of me is the day that I want off this planet.

You'll be surprised at how your criteria for what's acceptable in life, changes as old age starts happening.  LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by mst3k4evr mst3k4evr wrote:

You'll be surprised at how your criteria for what's acceptable in life, changes as old age starts happening.  LOL

ConfusedYou already got yer 'penile plug' there, Mr.LeaksALot?
Don't lose it - you don't want to become a MudMonkey until the 'Great Banana in the Sky' calls you home, or does something else to you...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 8:26pm
No leakage yet, Pa---from either end.  However, my piss sometimes no longer blasts with the manly power that it once did.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 8:41pm
Evil SmileC'mon, c'mon, c'mon all yaz ol'bastards! Get outta the 'Gene Pool' so there's MORE for ME!!!Evil Smile
(sponsored by the 'Drip & Croak with Tena Twist Campaign')
IndyBeckiH View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndyBeckiH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 11:59pm
Well, there are worse things than leakage, people, if someone is otherwise healthy.  I'm glad for such products that can help people (men and women) keep their dignity. 

UnhappyBut I agree..... keep it off of television!  People that need those products know they need them and know where to get them.  
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 3:58am
If people find themselves twisting while wearing this sh*t, then they obviously didn't put it on right. Nothing's worse than a pad that moves around when you do.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 6:17am
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

If people find themselves twisting while wearing this sh*t, then they obviously didn't put it on right. Nothing's worse than a pad that moves around when you do.

Not to pick dingleberries out of your theory but, I thought those adult fart catchers are supposed to move to your groove.
The old cow doing the Tena twist must be a blood relative to Bonnie and her CVS riding her Seg Way.
I approve this message.
the raytownian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the raytownian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 9:22am

I couldn't resist...
1radUsername View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1radUsername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 12:33am
you suck ha just saw this commercial AGAIN and thought i would never get that fat leaking black lady out of my mind
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by 1radUsername 1radUsername wrote:

you suck ha just saw this commercial AGAIN and thought i would never get that fat leaking black lady out of my mind
Yup.
Better than an old, geriatric white guy, doncha know.
But I suppose we'd have to call it 'Nothing's Missed With Penile Twist', right?

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by the raytownian the raytownian wrote:

I couldn't resist...

Orkut Scraps - FunnyOrkut Scraps - FunnyOrkut Scraps - FunnyAs they say, "But Wait There's More!" 
I approve this message.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1radUsername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 12:52am
so there is a new one and now they make 3 types - active, stylish and anywhere...what does a stylish leak rag look like?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1radUsername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 12:54am
and why use a active one when you can wear the anywhere one??

cant believe they would update this tard ass commercial
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:55am
Originally posted by the raytownian the raytownian wrote:

I couldn't resist...

No one can resist...the Tena Twist!

C'mon baby,
Do the Ten-a Twist.
Come on baaayyybaaaay,
Do the Ten-a Twist.
Put it in your giant panties, now,
and soooak up that piss!

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 3:47am

so there is a new one and now they make 3 types - active, stylish and anywhere...what does a stylish leak rag look like?

Bedazzled, maybe?

ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 4:17am

You see, it starts out with one half red and the other half blue. Then after it does its job, you have orange and green. Ok, maybe not stylish, but at least not so boring.
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
HerOdyssey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HerOdyssey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 1:25am
I personally don't give a crap about the product. People leak. Someone needs to know about them. And the older dancing ladies don't really bother me all that much. I think they look dorky, yes... but what really gets under my skin about this commercial is the god damned singer and music. The song is dissonant and grating, there's nothing pleasant or cheerful about it... it sounds like someone tonedeaf is singing it. I hate that damned song so much, as soon as I hear the damned intro drums, I hit mute if I'm holding the remote---or, in the case of my Judge Judy addiction, I DVR the new episodes and forward through the commercial. But I wish I could contact whoever made the choice to put that crappy music on there, so I can rip then a new one.  Even if I were leaky, I would choose NEVER to buy that product because of that music.
DurangoTango View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DurangoTango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 6:23am
I had to sign up for this forum just so I could comment on this post.  I absolutely despise this commercial; watching older women (and I AM an older woman) shake their butts around on TV thinking it's cute, makes me gag.  I change the channel every time this commercial comes on.

If I ever have a need for this type of product, I sure won't buy Tena!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic