Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - State Farm Blah Blah Insurance Person Come Help!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

State Farm Blah Blah Insurance Person Come Help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Also anyone notice his freaky fingers?  Marfans.....Marfans all over.
Wow! Like double normal length. Didn't the aliens in close encounters have really long fingers?
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Wow! Like double normal length. Didn't the aliens in close encounters have really long fingers?

Good lord, that guy was hideously malformed in the womb. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 1:50am
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Good lord, that guy was hideously malformed in the womb. 
ConfusedI actually had to look up the video just to see that was real.
That's just not right and now I'm gonna have a bunch o'those nightmares, cancha tell...
He's one o'those 'GREYS' in a humanoid-style body shell, I tell you...or he COULD be from France (surgically-removed cone head top, doncha know).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 3:21pm
They could cast this guy to play Freddy Krueger and save a sh*tload of money on props .. and makeup for that matter.

dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 7:00pm
omg, his hand makes me nauseous! though otoh, i'm sure she'll be happy she gave this "french model" a chance; he's probably good with his hands. Dead
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:20pm

Skeletal fingers for sure!

Those Internet memes with Jimmy's mom are hilarious!.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:16pm
Her facial expression while holding on to her necklace

His creepy facial expression with his elongated fingers in close proximity to her neck   

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:41pm
^^ LOL

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ LOL

meecepeece View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 2:03am
YES thank you for commenting about the mothers lips and mouth appearing odd, wow my boyfriend and I were just talking about how wide open she moves her mouth when she says the word caller, in Six callers ahead of us Jimmy line. and we even sat there and made fun of her for a minute or so, (because thats just how he and I are)when commercials are genuinely stupid or make us mad, we try to make it less annoying by making fun of it. We have also had the same reaction to the first woman who speaks in the toilet paper ad who says" Its time to get real about what happens in the bathroom", strange ugly mouth activity.
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
kicket View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 2:18am
Originally posted by TeamEdward1976 TeamEdward1976 wrote:

Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

This one plays all the damn time here, and every time it comes on, I wanna tell "Jimmy" that maybe f he actually knew the name of his currant insurance company they'd be more helpful. Then I wanna draw my knife and stab him so I never have to hear from him again.
I'm sick of these damn commercials!

Says the person with a INSURANCE ad icon as his avatar  Tongue!!!!
kicket View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

[QUOTE=Hezadancer] Also anyone notice his freaky fingers?  Marfans.....Marfans all over.

WOW never noticed that before he should be able to make her VERY happy with those...
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 12:21am
It's BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK! By popular (not) demand, State Farm has brought "blah blah insurance, person come help!" back. The only thing I like is that cute Cole Sand (that's the kid's name). Other than that, forget it! 

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by kicket kicket wrote:

[QUOTE=Hezadancer] Also anyone notice his freaky fingers?  Marfans.....Marfans all over.

WOW never noticed that before he should be able to make her VERY happy with those...

Really, REALLY starting to believe that those fingers are Photoshopped. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Miseryguts View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miseryguts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Her facial expression while holding on to her necklace

His creepy facial expression with his elongated fingers in close proximity to her neck   

She's dead. This guy makes Henry Lee Lucas look like a movie star.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by LittleO LittleO wrote:

The out-of-tune part is absolutely awful. I'm not super-talented by any means, but I know enough about music to be bothered by it. I've read that most people are not truly tone deaf; it's very rare, so when people sing badly, they're just poorly trained or lack confidence. That makes the premise of these commercials even more annoying for me, although it's probably a minor nitpick in the scheme of things.

This piss-poor piece of caca makes my OWWW! Turn that $#!7 down! (esp. the, "I have blah blah insurance..." part) and the asshaberdashers who had it made truly need the Tampon Submarine treatment (formerly the Angry McPisseron treatment) -- you know, the one that involves shampoo bottles filled with concentrated rat micturition, extra-strength Correctol, needles, assholes, and thread. AngryDeadAngry

Oldiesmann View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldiesmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 6:13pm

IMDB seems to indicate otherwise: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1355851008/nm0277046?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_pbl_6
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Oldiesmann Oldiesmann wrote:

IMDB seems to indicate otherwise: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1355851008/nm0277046?ref_=nmmi_mi_all_pbl_6

I'm just posting this to make it 10 times that this picture's on the page.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 9:50pm
Not quoting here , make it stop.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 12:56am
PLEASE!!!!!!!!  Make it stop! PLEASE!!!!!!
Negatron View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Negatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 5:57am
I want to punch Jimmy in his snarky mouth. Doesn't know the name of his insurance because mommy takes care of it for him. Probably raises his kid for him too considering he doesn't even know how to place a phonecall.

The second one don't bug me as much, the way the creepy dude laughs makes me smirk. He kinda reminds me of a more senile John malcovich
HadEnough View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HadEnough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 6:27pm
Listen... I am NOT trying to make fun of OR make derogatory comments about, against, or towards handicapped/disabled people (I am disabled myself), however... on looks alone it appears that "Jimmy" is blind! If he's not, then he has the beadiest (sp) eyes I've ever seen [or would that be "never" seen]? What the *** is a blind-guy doing driving a car in the first place? He should have let his "son" drive. Oh yeah, why is he being so condescending towards his "son" anyway? Take a a good look at the guy. Does anyone see what I am seeing... or am I losing what's left of my mind?

Thanks for letting me vent!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 6:47pm
Good questions.
He is being mean to his son because he is embarrassed to still be on his moms policy.
He just rear ended a big black guy.
It's easy to be a dick on TV when they pay me money? 
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 9:15pm
I'd rather suffer through the Rob Schneider ad than see this insulting crap!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic