Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lol...The Wax Vac

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lol...The Wax Vac
    Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 5:38pm
The guy that yells in pain after cleaning his ear....so stupid it was funny to me. 

Not sure I could bring myself to clean it. Confused
ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 5:44pm
Is this the one you're referring to?

OWWW!!!!!!! LOLLOL

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 6:08pm
Notice that the light shined onto the wall on the other side?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 10:45pm

I use paper clips and keys.  Feels really good.

britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 10:51pm
Ew!  Jesus Thor, a paper clip?  Makes my blood run cold.  Keys....lol.....too funny.  That's a real piney look you know!!!!LOL

Scrapple View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:10pm
If that guy can't figure out how to clean his ears without impaling his brain he shouldn't be operating anything mechanical.  Anything.  I dread to think what his other bathroom experiences are like if he's that inept.  Yeesh.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by britastar britastar wrote:

Ew!  Jesus Thor, a paper clip?  Makes my blood run cold.  

I don't open the paper clip such that it could puncture my eardrum. I just insert it in its paper clip form...and scoop.  Try it!  It feels good!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by britastar britastar wrote:

Keys....lol.....too funny.  That's a real piney look you know!!!!LOL

I do worry that one day, my ignition will jam, and when they take it apart to see what's wrong, they find years' worth of ear wax clogging the mechanism.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I don't open the paper clip such that it could puncture my eardrum. I just insert it in its paper clip form...and scoop.  Try it!  It feels good!

I've used car keys & paper clips before too. The smaller paper clips work much better because they're made of a smaller gauge wire.

Lately, I've been using this long, skinny stick of rattan or bamboo that came off of the arm of a chair I used to have. Has a kind of rounded tip on one end & works pretty good.

You can order a set of these stainless steel earwax scoops like doctors use, online for only 96ยข!!!!

I might order a set myself.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Scrapple View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:43pm
No one uses the pocket catch thing on cheap Bic pen pencaps?  Man, that's always been my go to.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Lately, I've been using this long, skinny stick of rattan or bamboo that came off of the arm of a chair I used to have. Has a kind of rounded tip on one end & works pretty good.

Just make sure it doesn't break off and work its way deep into your brain.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Scrapple Scrapple wrote:

No one uses the pocket catch thing on cheap Bic pen pencaps?  Man, that's always been my go to.

Hmmmm...doesn't sound like you'd be able to reap a very bountiful harvest with that.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:55pm
If you Google images of ear wax, you'll find pics of some pretty impressive clogs.

Don't people feel those building up?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:57pm

I forgot about those!!!

Used to use them all the time, but the plastic always had rough edges on them that I didn't like.

I really want to get a set of those stainless steel scoop things^^^.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Scrapple View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 11:59pm
Ah but you can.  You know how the part I'm talking about is slightly concave?  And the edge that that plastic has is a wonderful itch reliever.  The conical caps on the clear Bics are ok, but the best are the cylindrical ones on top of the pens that are white, no matter the color the ink.  The caps are different colors.  Damn, this is making my ears itch just thinking about it.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:02am

If you Google images of ear wax, you'll find pics of some pretty impressive clogs.

Don't people feel those building up?

What's the biggest plug you've ever gotten out?

C'mon, man!
Scrapple View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:03am

I forgot about those!!!

Used to use them all the time, but the plastic always had rough edges on them that I didn't like.

I really want to get a set of those stainless steel scoop things^^^.

See, it's the rough edges I've come to appreciate.  Have to be careful though...you can't go in there with that thing like crazy man, have to finesse it.
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate."
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:13am

Ah but you can.  You know how the part I'm talking about is slightly concave?  And the edge that that plastic has is a wonderful itch reliever.  The conical caps on the clear Bics are ok, but the best are the cylindrical ones on top of the pens that are white, no matter the color the ink.  The caps are different colors.  Damn, this is making my ears itch just thinking about it.

I've used both.

I like the shape of the ones on the conical caps best, but like I said, they tend to have rough edges.

I think the other kind you're talking about are these, maybe?

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:16am

See, it's the rough edges I've come to appreciate.  Have to be careful though...you can't go in there with that thing like crazy man, have to finesse it.

For some reason the scratch inside my ear canal from those rough edges makes me cough.

There's some kind of nerve in there that's connected to my throat.

I've tried sanding them smooth before, but they just get rougher.

Something about the kind of plastic they use for those kind.

C'mon, man!
Scrapple View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:22am

I've used both.

I like the shape of the ones on the conical caps best, but like I said, they tend to have rough edges.

I think the other kind you're talking about are these, maybe?

Haha yes!  It's exactly that second one.  My employer stocks the clear ones so I'm awash in those.  I guess the white ones are like a rare find when in need, and hence a real score for me.
Scrapple View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:24am

For some reason the scratch inside my ear canal from those rough edges makes me cough.

There's some kind of nerve in there that's connected to my throat.

I've tried sanding them smooth before, but they just get rougher.

Something about the kind of plastic they use for those kind.

I've got the throat nerve thing, too.  That's why I'm pretty careful.  Actually, VERY careful.  Now that I think about it it's probably about as deep as a concentrate on any given day.  This is a good thing since I am a simple man.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:29am

This is a good thing since I am a simple man.

Welcome to the club!!! Wink

C'mon, man!
Scrapple View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 12:34am

This is a good thing since I am a simple man.

Welcome to the club!!! Wink

Thanks!  I've been scanning these boards for, oh, maybe two years or so?  Right around the time Hyudai dumped Pomplamoose on us, maybe a few months before.  I gotta say, the whole experience of coming to this site and reading everyone's posts has been very cathartic.  The person who came up with this site must qualify as some kind of therapist.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 1:11am
Oh, we had a whole thing going on here about Pomplamoose!!!!

Needless to say, none of it was positive... Stern Smile

C'mon, man!
britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 1:26am
I am dying over here.LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic