Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Eight more days 'till Halloween, Sil-ver Shamrock!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eight more days 'till Halloween, Sil-ver Shamrock!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eight more days 'till Halloween, Sil-ver Shamrock!
    Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 1:06pm
(The above text is clickable; it only leads to a harmless .WAV file)

So, there are just eight days 'till Halloween...are you going out dressed in any sort of costume?
Going to a rave or a discotheque?
Going Trick-Or-Treating?
Or just staying at home to hand out candy to Trick-Or-Treaters?

I'll just be a "house mouse" and hand out candy to the little ghouls & goblins (and Spiderman wannabees and Princess Leias and robots and whatnot).

Our decorations will be somewhat sparse, consisting of my sister's purple spider web lights, my mother's scarecrow, and as many of my own Halloween-themed lights & decorations as I can scare up before Halloween. 
And weather permitting, I'll be firing up my Reke 500RGB laser show projector and directing it at the front of the house -- that alone is sure to turn a few heads and cause a few double-takes. Big smile

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 4:34pm
Just giving out candy.  I don't have any Halloween decorations.  I do, however, have a strobe light.  Maybe I'll plug that in and see what happens when any epileptic kids show up.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 4:57pm
Angry, my sister, my cousin and a friend of mine sing this song EVERY YEAR to one another! HA! Love it.

I live on a semi-dirt road. I have state land surrounding me. I haven't had a trick-o-treater in 16 years. OK, one. About 7 years ago only because she was a nosy co-worker. I really really miss seeing kids all dressed up. (SIGH).

So, I'll go out, buy candy Beloved and I like, watch the original Halloween and chalk up another boring Halloween.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 5:01pm
haha I loved that movie.  It always got a bad rep because it was labeled a "sequel" to the Halloween series when it had nothing to do with Myers or Haddonfield, but I still thought it had a pretty good plot.

As far as Halloween, we won't be doing much .. popcorn & movies.  Not many trick or treaters in my neck of the woods.

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Angry, my sister, my cousin and a friend of mine sing this song EVERY YEAR to one another! HA! Love it.

LOL

Any child who puts on a Silver Shamrock mask and watches the horror-thon at 9 has their heads melt and turn into snakes, maggots, cockroaches, spiders, and other icky creatures! LOLDeadLOL

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 6:30pm
Stop it .. stop it .. stop it! Please! STOP IT! STOOOPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 9:49pm
Halloween III. I can't remember ever watching it all the way through and I don't know if that couple gets out alive or not. Maybe this year........ probably not.
I have dreams after watching scary movies. Ermm

Halloween is on a Wednesday. Whenever it falls on a week night here, some trick or treat the weekend before and some on Halloween night..... or both.
Not many trick or treaters around here anyway. Don't the clocks get turned back around this time?  
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Don't the clocks get turned back around this time?  

The Saturday after Halloween the clocks turn back.  Well, technically they turn back on Sunday @ 2:00 in the morning.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Don't the clocks get turned back around this time?  

The Saturday after Halloween the clocks turn back.  Well, technically they turn back on Sunday @ 2:00 in the morning.
It used to be the weekend BEFORE Halloween - now it's the first weekend in November.

Anyway, it's dark. LOL
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 4:36pm
^^ That makes more sense to me.  Since it gets dark an hour earlier, kids can get their trick or treating done an hour earlier, get back home, and have an extra hour to come down from the post-candy sugar rush before bedtime.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 4:52pm
For anyone who maybe wants to watch Halloween 3 in its entirety, someone was able to upload it on youtube:

Odd because I thought uploaded videos had a 10 minute limit.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 4:58pm
There's Mischief Night followed by Halloween followed by (for us Catholics) the Feast of All Saints Day followed by the Feast of All Souls Day.

I dunno about everyone else, but I'm really gonna need to rest up for all the partyin' ahead.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Just giving out candy.  I don't have any Halloween decorations.  I do, however, have a strobe light.  Maybe I'll plug that in and see what happens when any epileptic kids show up.

Which segues us nicely into my yearly CIH Halloween tradition....

Tongue

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 5:07pm
^

Well, what do the sweet young trick-or-treaters expect when they go out dressed up as slutty-this and naughty-that?

And my balls are bigger.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

And my balls are bigger.

You just keep telling yourself that.... LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 8:12pm

I'll sext you a pic.  You've been asking for one for a long time, anyway.  Consider it your Halloween treat.

britastar View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 8:20pm
LOL  I would love to see the look on Jimbo's face when he opens THAT  up...lol
ilikestupidadssoshutup-MrsHill   

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 9:41pm
This song was playing all day in my head!

It's so damn catchy, but so sinister since you know what he plans to do with the masks.

I haven't seen the whole film but it looks pretty good. It's a thousand times better than a slasher film.

I have word that they're doing a remake of course with Myers yawn. Sleepy
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 9:48pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 9:55pm
^

Hmmmm...if there's testicular elephantitis, I wonder if there's penile giraffitis.  I might have that one.  Oh, woe is me.  Big smileWink

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 1:42am
All I can figure is that you must be talking about having skin blotches on it that look like a giraffe's hide.

Maybe a good blemish removal cream would help you get rid of that.

I bet a small amount would last you a long time. LOL

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 1:56am
Originally posted by britastar britastar wrote:

LOL  I would love to see the look on Jimbo's face when he opens THAT  up...lol

It would be very similar to this....

C'mon, man!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I hear that they're going to title it, "Halloween V: Season of the Bitch" in which somebody steals a large chunk of the Great Pyramid, and implants RFID tags (that include a miniscule amount of the Great Pyramid) in millions of Kotex and Tampax tampons. On Halloween during the Big Giveway at 10:58pm when the Magic Tampon appears onscreen, the tagged tampons will receive the transmission and start to eat the "kitties" (NOT CATS!!!) of people using them -- thusly killing the wearers and causing bugs, snakes, body crabs, and other icky creatures to crawl out of their "flowers" (NOT DAISIES!!!). LOLWinkLOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

All I can figure is that you must be talking about having skin blotches on it that look like a giraffe's hide.

Maybe a good blemish removal cream would help you get rid of that.

I bet a small amount would last you a long time. LOL

That's a tattoo.  It took a gallon of ink and the entire cast of LA Ink several days to apply it.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 1:51am
Originally posted by AngryMcPisseron AngryMcPisseron wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I hear that they're going to title it, "Halloween V: Season of the Bitch" in which somebody steals a large chunk of the Great Pyramid, and implants RFID tags (that include a miniscule amount of the Great Pyramid) in millions of Kotex and Tampax tampons. On Halloween during the Big Giveway at 10:58pm when the Magic Tampon appears onscreen, the tagged tampons will receive the transmission and start to eat the "kitties" (NOT CATS!!!) of people using them -- thusly killing the wearers and causing bugs, snakes, body crabs, and other icky creatures to crawl out of their "flowers" (NOT DAISIES!!!). LOLWinkLOL

LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic