Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UPS 'Mailboxes' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPS 'Mailboxes' (video)
    Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 2:18am
ConfusedI can't stand commercials that induce epilepsy fits - and I think this is one.
But WAIT! There is MORE about which to be disturbed!
  • When did Adam, from 'Mythbusters', decide to go commercial in a UPS-way? Anyone see that?!
  • Cry'There never was a gay Blues Brother' - they are lying in this commercial, and I don't care for it. Not one bit. And that dude has light-colored hair, to boot - what a 'style faux-paus'! - if nothing else, he's all wrong for wearing black.
  • WHO is the 'Indian' fellow? I *know* him from SOMEWHERE and it is killing me!!!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

KrissyBean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:52pm
I don't know Pa, it looks a HECK of a lot like him - but it doesn't sound like his voice - too high pitched. Plus, there's something about his face that is a little different from Adam's.
I did a Google search for "Adam Savage UPS Commercial" and nothing came up.
But man, does it look like him.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 1:36am
WinkYaknow KB - You are more than likely correct.
The moment I saw the 'Adam Savage look-alike', I got confused and flustered. That alone probably gets me more than anything about that commercial - I couldn't figure out if it was him, or not.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 4:47pm
Yeah that's not Adam Savage...good likeness though. 
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 9:29pm
WHO is the 'Indian' fellow? I *know* him from SOMEWHERE and it is killing me!!!
He's the guy that's fed up with his mother-in-law running up the phone bill in a Vonage commercial.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic