Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glow in the dark diapers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glow in the dark diapers
    Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 4:07pm
Confused'Glow in the Dark DEPENDS' can't be too far around the corner.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Christine View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 2:25am
Kids are running around the house in their diapers anyway, so it's cheap entertainment: Just turn off the lights and let them enjoy it. But what a recipe for disaster: That diaper's coming off ASAP so the kid can whirl it around overhead, throw it at people, etc.
S100Headache View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S100Headache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 1:44am
Yawn. Wake me up when they sell food that makes kids' poop glow in the dark.

My first thought was "Shouldn't the little kids be wearing pants over those?" making the glow Pull-Ups completely superfluous.
eribean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eribean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 1:21am
First time I saw it I was just confused why the dad was illuminating the kids' bottoms with his flashlight. Point of the commercial could have been a bit more forthright.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:55pm
Pure stupidity

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Finally (or should I say, unfortunately) I saw a commercial for these, and also was able to find it on youtube.

Dad looks like he ought to be committed. 

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused WTF did I just see?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by DirtyD79 DirtyD79 wrote:

Seriously it's a diaper, it's gonna get sh*tted up anyway whether it glows or not. And why do we even need them to glow? Are there a bunch of moms and dads changing diapers in a power outage?
I'll tell you what - we were out shopping a good distance from home the other evening - we went down one street where there seemed to be a lot of diaper brats on the loose. I lost count after six (6).
Looked like a 'Day Care Center/Jail-Break' at 4 PM - actual diapered, shoeless spermmistakes IN THE STREET (yes we did call the 'local finest').
It was still daylight, so I couldn't tell if they were wearing 'Glow-In-The-Dark' bodybags, or not. Probably should be, if they're going to continue to try out for the privilage of becoming the next 'Pappa John's Pizza'.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 6:51pm
Finally (or should I say, unfortunately) I saw a commercial for these, and also was able to find it on youtube.

Dad looks like he ought to be committed. 

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 9:33pm
I'd like to bring some lightning bugs into California.  Kids here don't even believe me when I tell them about "bugs that light up in the dark".
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 8:39pm
Seriously it's a diaper, it's gonna get sh*tted up anyway whether it glows or not. And why do we even need them to glow? Are there a bunch of moms and dads changing diapers in a power outage?
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
PrincessOfTheAncient View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessOfTheAncient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by PrincessOfTheAncient PrincessOfTheAncient wrote:

Why would they even need glow in the dark diapers?

To make our landfills look sparkly and pretty at night, perhaps.

Fair enough, but I think the smell's the worse problem!

Though I guess that other things in the landfill probably smell 1000x worse.
+ Self-loathing, lonely, fat, and bitter since 2008! +
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 2:17am
I have a Blessed Virgin statue that glows as it did 10 or 15 years ago.  Jesus made that happen.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 1:24am
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

Ha .. googling "glow in the dark diaper" shows NUMEROUS brands. Wow.
As a father of a diapered baby I can not see why these are useful.
I don't change him in the dark. I know where his diapers are. And I hope he is where I put him in the dark (crib) Plus if free glo in the dark toys in Capn Crunch taught me anything, they eventually lose their glowy power.

Seems pretty silly

I dunno.

some of the LEGO pieces I have with Glow-in-the-Dark are still just as bright as they once were.

If I stake several Kanoka disks on top of each other, it's practically a nightlight.
SmartBuyer View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmartBuyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 1:21am
If it is the tapes or velcro that glows in the dark, it helps the midnight changer do diaper dooty without having to get exposed to bright lights. It can also help the baby stay mostly asleep so the baby will go back to sleep.

Plus, there are plenty of consumers who will buy it for their own lame reasons. How else do you get consumers to change diaper brands?
Be alert. The world needs more lerts.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by PrincessOfTheAncient PrincessOfTheAncient wrote:

Why would they even need glow in the dark diapers?

To make our landfills look sparkly and pretty at night, perhaps.

PrincessOfTheAncient View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessOfTheAncient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 1:32pm
Why would they even need glow in the dark diapers? When I was seven or eight years old, I liked all things glow in the dark but I can't imagine any infant or toddler actually caring whether his or her diapers glowed in the dark.
+ Self-loathing, lonely, fat, and bitter since 2008! +
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:05pm
^
Sick
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:55pm

If parents want their kids to have glow in the dark diapers all they have to do is mix their baby formula with the liquid from those glow sticks and wait a couple hours.

Just get glow-in-the-dark paint and a pile of kiddy crap, mix it up in a blender, and let the kid put it through the Play-Doh Fun Factory.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:54pm
All these responses about glow in the dark diapers.LOL 

Click on the kid's picture in the link. The future hipster with the doo rag & tie die diapers with a lump in them.
That plastic clip is what glows...... I guess.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:50pm

If parents want their kids to have glow in the dark diapers all they have to do is mix their baby formula with the liquid from those glow sticks and wait a couple hours.

DeadCryOuchGAWWWWWWD!!! You haven't reproduced yet, have ya there, I123?LOL
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:45pm

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:42pm
Confused...now that ya mention it, *I* wanna see 'glow-in-the-dark' poop, but I don't wanna smell it.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:36pm
Glow-in-the-dark (like 3-D) used to be something that was rarely seen and thus, when you did see it, it was "pretty cool".  Now, it (like 3-D) is so ubiquitous, I can't imagine a kid being at all impressed or fascinated by it.  'Specially when it's smeared with sh*t.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:27pm
Dead...as a Father who has served - has done his 'Dooty', 'Glow-In-The-Dark' diapers just are NOT necessary.
Smellivision works, maybe better than it ever should have.
I KNOW a 'baby's smile' is a little more than a 'warning from below'; I've a weak stomach and have puked more than once when one o'our spermmistakes grinned at me like a Cheshire Cat while in my arms - it always meant the same thing (and I thought they *loved* me!Cry).
~~~
Again, when the last pup moved out, we moved 3000 miles away from all of them (for everyone's sake).
Now MissyDWolf wants to play GammyWolf more than ever an' bring our only lil'sh*tter up to *LIVE* with us.
"YOU can be GrumpyWolf an'babysit the Raisin! You're at home most of the time - think how WONDERFUL that will be!"
She has clearly lost her mind.

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm
Ha .. googling "glow in the dark diaper" shows NUMEROUS brands. Wow.
As a father of a diapered baby I can not see why these are useful.
I don't change him in the dark. I know where his diapers are. And I hope he is where I put him in the dark (crib) Plus if free glo in the dark toys in Capn Crunch taught me anything, they eventually lose their glowy power.

Seems pretty silly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic