Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nickelodeon fart commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomAnderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nickelodeon fart commercial
    Posted: 06 Jul 2008 at 3:24pm
Since I keep an eye on what my son watches, twice on Nick I have seen this really disturbing fart commercial.  It's done up like one of those old classroom films, with a narrator like the guy who would do the duck and cover films (for those old enough to remember).

Except he rants on about farting, and how great it is, and ends up saying something like don't be shy, next time you have the need just let it rip!

Not sure what the "ad" is for, I guess Teen Nick or something.  It just amazes me that somewhere in New York a group of adults is sitting around a table discussing this and greenlighting it, thinking it's a great idea.

Even my 13 year old is rolling his eyes and saying "that's gross".
Sponsored Links

LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2008 at 5:02pm

I have heard that Benjamin Franklin once wrote a highly sarcastic essay about the tendency of giving  importance to the prosaic.  Franklin's title of the piece said it all:  "Fart Proudly."

Yet, somehow, I don't think Nickelodeon's advertising wanks got the point. Wink

Love endures all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic