Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Activia "Girls Night Out"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Activia "Girls Night Out"
    Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 12:22am

God, can this ad campaign just stop? These commercials would actually make me want to stop eating Activia if I had ever liked them in the first place.

I don't claim to be an expert at "girls nights out", but I have a sneaking suspicion they don't usually entail talking about yogurt that makes you crap.

And the names - 2 of them are named Carol for some reason, and 1 is suspiciously yet aptly named "Flo".
Sponsored Links

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 9:44am
And all this time, I thought that "Girls Night Out" was euphemistic for "Ladies Talking About Poo."  
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

EugenesAxe View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EugenesAxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 1:29pm
WHY IN THE MIDDLE OF A RESTAURANT????
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by EugenesAxe EugenesAxe wrote:

WHY IN THE MIDDLE OF A RESTAURANT????

It looks like they've ordered an expensive meal too, only to asininely whip out their Activia yogurts and eat them instead. Talk about food waste.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 9:21pm
I'll throw this one out again.  I want to see 4-5 guys sitting around talking about how they want to regulate their digestive system...... without farting.Wink
Agent_Sometime View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent_Sometime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

And the names - 2 of them are named Carol for some reason, and 1 is suspiciously yet aptly named "Flo".

Sounds like, "Carol, Flo, and Karen" to me.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Agent_Sometime Agent_Sometime wrote:

Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Sounds like, "Carol, Flo, and Karen" to me.

Their nicknames are "Poopy," "B.M. Regs" and "Squirts McGee."
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PotsNFlotsam View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PotsNFlotsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:42pm
When are they going to start mxing Boniva and Activia together?  Then we can have a tasteful commercial with Sally Field and Jaime Lee Curtis scissoring each other until one of them breaks a hip.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 4:06pm
Dead(just saw this one)
Just what we needed to see - what REALLY happens at 'Girl's Night Out'; a couple of tubs of activia, a couple of glasses of red wine...and, maybe I saw that wrong - but, on the table, was that fried chicken? Wow! What fun these women must be when they get home! Imagine that being your wife coming home - now that you know what went into her mouth, don't ya just wonder what might be the first thing to come out when she sees you?

~~~

Now, there is one with a bunch of 50-ish women - "<someone> and their BFF's!"
I cannot fathom anyone at the wonderful, grumpy-grampy/half-rotted age using 'Leet Speak'! 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 4:44pm
Here's how an Activia "girls' night out" really ends up....

"Oops!!! Shouldn't have had those last two cups of Activia!!!!"

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 5:53pm
DeadIsn't THAT just 'JUICY'?!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

stanky
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

NOW THAT'S JUST NASSSSSSSTYYYY!! Dead
if that's a girl's night out I'd rather stay home and watch my cat upchuck!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 9:32pm
One of her gal pals slipped a couple Colon Flo in her Activia. 
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 2:58am
I think that's a pic of J-Lo & I'm pretty sure the brown stain was Photoshopped.

Relax everyone!!!! LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic