Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2012 Super Bowl Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGoDaddy - "Body Paint"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GoDaddy - "Body Paint"
    Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 7:13pm
Sponsored Links

mimitchi33 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimitchi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 12:01am
That girl is good at body painting!
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 12:04am
I'm just going to go ahead and say there are no tits on GoDaddy.com.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 10:23pm
GoDaddy spent quite a bit of coin to show the same commercials they always show.  *yawn* Maybe they figured teenagers would log on to see skinny azzed D. Patrick in a bikini, rather than watching Madonna.   
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by ForumAdmin ForumAdmin wrote:

I'm just going to go ahead and say there are no tits on GoDaddy.com.

Good to have that verified. Even knowing there would never be any.
Bennett View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 11:02pm
These ads are the same as someone saying "pull my finger" over and over and still thinking its hilarious after the umpteenth time.

Besides making predictable and sad commercials, does anyone know what GoDaddy does?
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 11:08pm
All I know is what they tell in the commercials, it's a domain register company. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 10:30pm
For some apparent reason...the lady all painted reminds me of "Laugh-In" (I may be young, but I love the older shows!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 1:25am
Go Daddy commercials are only "edgy" to 14-year-old boys who can't find daddy's Playboy stash. Once dad figures the teen is old enough to see his nudie magazines, they'll wonder why they were so desperate to see Go Daddy.

I was 14 once, I should know...
The poster formerly known as producer757
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 1:55am
Originally posted by tvpirate05 tvpirate05 wrote:

I was 14 once.
No, you weren't. You were born aged sixty-five, with more wrinkles than an elephant's scrotum.
Oldiesmann View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldiesmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Bennett Bennett wrote:

These ads are the same as someone saying "pull my finger" over and over and still thinking its hilarious after the umpteenth time.

Besides making predictable and sad commercials, does anyone know what GoDaddy does?

They offer domain registration and rather bad web hosting (I'm the project manager for a popular PHP-based forum script, so I've seen plenty of complaints about their hosting).
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
Cincinnati, Ohio
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by tvpirate05 tvpirate05 wrote:

Go Daddy commercials are only "edgy" to 14-year-old boys who can't find daddy's Playboy stash. Once dad figures the teen is old enough to see his nudie magazines, they'll wonder why they were so desperate to see Go Daddy.

I was 14 once, I should know...

Thankfully my dad didn't keep his stash too well hidden since they didn't have godaddy.com when I was 14.

keyboardplayer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyboardplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 7:43pm
I don't see the point of these stupid ads. They have nothing to do with the product being offered, just grtuitous sex. They don't even really say what the ad is for. I guess they're just trying to get people to click out of curiosity. The only reason I know what Godaddy (sp) does is because I used to listen to a radio talk show about technology, and they were one of their sponsors.
This is your brain on commercials.
dulcefresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dulcefresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 6:38pm
i guess sex sales....... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic