Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LASIK-Penus-Institute :-O

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LASIK-Penus-Institute :-O
    Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 9:58pm

Found this little gem in my Hotmail inbox a short time ago.
Why do they call it "LASIK-PENUS-Institute" when the subject line clearly indicates that the surgery is for your nads?!?
And please note the misspelling of the word "Penis". AngryDeadCryDeadAngry

Sponsored Links

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 10:20pm
Only $299 per nut?  What a deal!  I can forgive the misspelling of "penis" for that price!  Woohoo! 

I can't stop laughing, thinking about some weird dude in his mom's basement doling out "penus" and "nut" surgery to some hapless chappies.  And the complimentary evaluation must go something like, "Nice penus and nuts, dude, but it looks like they needs some laserin'!"    LOLLOLLOL

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:51pm
LOL WTF?  Is this for real? I get SO pissed when I get random bullsh*t like that. I can't get to the spam bar fast enough.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

Only $299 per nut?  What a deal!  I can forgive the misspelling of "penis" for that price!  Woohoo! 

Shouldn't it be a discount for both though? Like $299 for one or $499 for the pair. 

Also, what if you have 3 nuts?  Would the 3rd be back to the $299 price?

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Shouldn't it be a discount for both though? Like $299 for one or $499 for the pair. 

"Nuts of Three?  The last one's free!" LOL
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 10:35pm

Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

"Nuts of Three?  The last one's free!" LOL

LOLLOLLOL
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:21pm

I can't stop laughing, thinking about some weird dude in his mom's basement doling out "penus" and "nut" surgery to some hapless chappies.  And the complimentary evaluation must go something like, "Nice penus and nuts, dude, but it looks like they needs some laserin'!"    LOLLOLLOL

I picture a blue beam of light as the laser.LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 4:49am
Isn't Lasik an eye surgery thing?  If someone has a penis stuck in their eye, I'd imagine that would be something the ER would/could/should handle...?  Shocked
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 2:09pm
^^^ Spam has been removed, thank you!!! ^^^

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 6:12pm
What a spammin' idiot.  Picked THE ABSOLUTE STUPIDEST THREAD to spam in.  "Hey everybody, let's jump on the LASIK Penus Institute thread!!!!!  That'll gain us some customers!"

- Mark Twain

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 4:27am
Betcha "Warren" isn't even his real name.  Probably Pushkar Ngottahernia....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 3:56pm
Confused....try a 'Google' search on the topic - it only get stranger as you page through search results...
Here's one 'result' (click at your own risk - *I* WOULD NOT)

Thanks to GOOGLE, I now know more about something I wanted to know less about...

* rbytes.net /.../pennis-enlargement-surgery-bigger-penus- download/  * - Cached
... penus reviews and free downloads: LASIK Info Program 1.1 ...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 5:47pm
^^^Never thought of 'googling' it.  Wow, that's just freaking weird.

There must be people who actually click on those links!  That's just plain scary.

- Mark Twain

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 6:47pm
Found this by "Googling" for a dick that needs to be larger:

CryLOLCry (yes, it makes me want to simultaneously laugh & cry)

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 10:23pm
Herbs to fix a broken penis (from improper pump use)?  Those must be some magic herbs.  

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 10:33pm

Herbs to fix a broken penis (from improper pump use)?  Those must be some magic herbs.  
Jack and the Beanstalk's business was going bust, thus, inject a new idea and re-think a use for those 'magic beans',maybe? 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic