Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cascade Kitchen Counselor - ARG!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cascade Kitchen Counselor - ARG!!!!!
    Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 11:56pm
I just want to throw so many expletives  out there at once to describe this piece-of-sh!t commercial. But if I do that, I can't get my point across. Of course, I cannot find it online....but that might just be my rage getting in the way. So please, feel free to search for it an add it to the thread, because I wouldn't want to deprive any other CIH'ers of this pile of garbage. It starts with a mom and daughter doing the dishes/unloading the dishwasher. Daughter pulls a dish out of the dishwasher and goes "Mom?" and extends her hand out to her mother rubbing her thumb and forefinger together. The mother then goes on a tirade to her daughter saying, "Pay you? You want me to pay you? For what? Doing the dishes? I think you should pay me for this delicious meal I just cooked!" But hold it right there, just before you think your head is going to explode from the sheer stupidity of the foregoing exchange and the mother's stupid looking face/haircut.... A CASCADE KITCHEN COUNSELOR HOPS INTO THE FRAY! NukeYes ladies and gentlemen of CIH, a flipping KITCHEN COUNSELOR. AngryHow many more of these stupid commercials must I put up with before I have an aneurysm?! The KC goes on to explain how the daughter doesn't want money (you silly, silly bitch), she's trying to tell you there's a greasy film on your dishes (duh!). Why the daughter couldn't be a big girl and use her words to tell her mom this is beyond me. Maybe she's a mute. I don't know but this commercial infuriates me like no other out there. Please - someone post the video for this, you all have to see it for yourselves if you haven't seen so unfortunate as to have seen it yet. Angry
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
Sponsored Links

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 4:19am

I was curious, since I've never seen this commercial on TV.  Yep, it's bad.
missyme View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 12:17pm
Got to love the bitchy look daughter gives mom when the kitchen counselor rushes to her side. Dead
MissyMe
Dear View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 5:27am
This is my least favorite commercial on TV, hands down. The bitch daughter makes my skin crawl. That snotty look on her face like "HOW DARE YOU not clean the dishes to my liking." when she doesn't lift a finger to offer to clean them HERSELF if it bothers her so much. Then the "counselor" comes in and defends that little puke. I don't have anything against kids, but I have a BIG problem with uppity attitudes both in the real world and commercial-land.
They could have redeemed it by making Princess wash the dishes by hand.
Please, stop saying "Awesome" in commercials! Your actors are not awe-inspiring and neither is your product.
Amart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 4:19pm
If you are interested, I found the official Cascade Kitchen Counselor commercial here, (on the Cascade YouTube Channel) http://www.youtube.com/user/Cascade

Bena View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 6:18pm
Krissy, you are so right on! The mom DOES have a stupid haircut, and I just want to smack the smirk off that teenager's face after the "counselor" sides with her. SO annoying!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2011 at 6:30pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything about this commercial SUCKS!!!!!!

The daughter is selfish, the mom is clueless, and the "Kitchen Counselor" is downright IRRITATING.

I want to dope slap all three of them. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 12:06am
ConfusedMissyDWolf made me watch this commercial closely, today. It was all for the snarky smirk on the daughter's face.
"Use your words - say your words! Don't make faces!"
Our pups used to find out what a mop was used for soon after making faces like that at us.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 5:50am
I just wish Beth Littleford was utilizing her talent better. (the said counselor) but then who knows, if this is a series, it should pay her rent) I am indifferent to the ad, in fact I was at first like, "all right, finally the brat teenager is getting a what for!"

danceswithgrizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danceswithgrizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 5:29am
may everyone associated with this abortion die a long and excruciating death.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 5:51am
Um...do we shoot the zombie topic with a silver bullet...or just kick its head off?
LittleO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by danceswithgrizz danceswithgrizz wrote:

may everyone associated with this abortion die a long and excruciating death.

You mean this abortion of a commercial? Well, it's a bit harsh but I can understand your frustration. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic