Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 60>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 5:39pm
I've been watching a series of shows on the ID channel.

Fear Thy Neighbor.  LOL
Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 12:20am
Awhile ago, I was watching the Space: 1999 episode, "End of Eternity"; now I'm watching the game show, "Idiotest".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 2:06am
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine; the two-part pilot, "The Emmisary" via Netflix.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 7:34pm
Star Trek: Lower Decks.
Episode, "Second Contact" via Pluto TV.

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 1:38am
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

Star Trek: Lower Decks.
Episode, "Second Contact" via Pluto TV.

I use Pluto TV quite a bit. I watch the 24/7 COPS channel and also watch both Game Show Central and Buzzr. Game Show Central is a spinoff of Game Show Network.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 2:55am
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I use Pluto TV quite a bit. I watch the 24/7 COPS channel and also watch both Game Show Central and Buzzr. Game Show Central is a spinoff of Game Show Network.

Kool!
You watch the same channels that I frequent: COPS, Game Show Central, and Buzzr! Big smile
I also watch the Star Trek channel, the MTV Guy Code channel (for my fix of Beavis and Butt-Head two or three times a week), and Nick (for SpongeBob SquarePants and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader)

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 3:09am

Kool!
You watch the same channels that I frequent: COPS, Game Show Central, and Buzzr! Big smile
I also watch the Star Trek channel, the MTV Guy Code channel (for my fix of Beavis and Butt-Head two or three times a week), and Nick (for SpongeBob SquarePants and Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader)

We both love the same types of show I guess. There's lots of variety on there.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 7:51pm
Things have been a little strange around here.  I'm having trouble sleeping, my gut hurts and I'm not very regular.  I did buy some chickens strips (honey mustard)yesterday that really hit the spot.  Sandy is pissed because I won't let her come over.  Then, she asked if she could borrow my truck.  Forget it!

I have found some good movies on TV.  The other day it was Silence of the Lambs and  A Few Good Men.

Today it's Kill Bill Parts #1 and #2
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 8:03pm
Right now, the Star Trek: TNG episode, "The Loss".

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 5:08pm
Hah!  I was watching some show on ID (Investigation Discovery).  They mentioned a bar called Richard Craniums! LOL  I have never heard of that name until I came to CIH. A once famous member here, a little before my time.  It turns out that there is a bar in where else but Green Bay called Richard Craniums!

I review from their site:

How have I not written a review about Richard Craniums!  A lot of bars on South Broadway get a bad rap. Richard Craniums is near the top of my list for this area.  Since day one, the staff has been over the top friendly.  They always acknowledge you, and quickly serves you.  The bar top used to be laminated and the bartender would write their name on it and ask your name and write it where you're sitting...very personable, but I don't think they do that any more. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 8:44pm
I'm pretty much watching election coverage waiting for more results.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 3:30pm
I'm actually watching Dr Phil right now.

Piers Morgan is the guest and the topic is the dangerous rise of "cancel culture".

The other guest is a former university professor who was falsely labelled a racist and, along with his wife, also a professor there, forced out of their jobs for writing an open letter disagreeing with a proposal to have all faculty and all white people stay off campus for one day, which was the opposite of a long standing tradition at the college for all faculty and all blacks to voluntarily stay away one day for the purpose of demonstrating their value or some crap.

Right now there is some self-righteous looking blonde suburban white bitch who describes herself as being "as woke as one can be" running her mouth about how righteous her cause is.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:05pm

I saw that the other day. The white woman actually approves of cancel culture.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:37pm
She not only approves of it, she embraces it and is part of it.

It would be funny as hell to see her very publicly fall victim to it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:48pm
Currently, I'm watching the game show Lingo on Pluto TV.

(Edit, a short while later)

I started watching the game show America Says on Pluto, but it's an episode that I've seen numerous times in the past. So I went to see if the show Who Wants to Die was playing but it wasn't, so I just said fv¢k it and turned the damn telly off.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:50pm

The Bill Engvall version I assume. They don't run Chuck Woolery's version, as far as I know.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:18pm

The Bill Engvall version I assume. They don't run Chuck Woolery's version, as far as I know.
You do indeed assume correctly.
I liked the Chuck Woolery version a bit better, but hey, Lingo is Lingo. Tongue

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 7:27pm

You do indeed assume correctly.
I liked the Chuck Woolery version a bit better, but hey, Lingo is Lingo. Tongue

The only thing that matters with Lingo is the format, so the host isn't a big deal.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 6:07am
Cheech & Chong, "Up In Smoke" on Pluto TV.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 2:15am
I've been watching Jeopardy in memory of Alex these past few days. I'm sure he'd want us to watch.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 2:32am

I've been watching Jeopardy in memory of Alex these past few days. I'm sure he'd want us to watch.
Unfortunately I do not have cable or broadcast TV here, otherwise I'd very likely be doing the same thing that you are. Cry

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 2:33am

Unfortunately I do not have cable or broadcast TV here, otherwise I'd very likely be doing the same thing that you are. Cry

I have Dish Network so I'm able to watch.
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 12:12am
The Star Trek: TNG episode, "Best of Both Worlds".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 4:17am
The movie, "Star Trek VII: Generations"

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 8:32pm
The Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "Arsonal of Freedom"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 60>
  Share Topic