Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 60>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:42pm
I'm watching the freezer thaw.  Literally.  Decided to thaw out the freezer in the laundry room today.  It's about 5ft tall, and had more frost/ice in it than food.  I don't even use it for that much, but it's been bugging me for a long time.  Seeing as how today was a good day to store the food outside (it's about 15 degrees out there), I decided to defrost it.  Took about 5 hours of thawing, chopping and cleaning, but now it's got nearly twice as much room inside.  Filled up the big slop sink nearly 3 times with chunks of ice.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 2:46pm
The programming on ION TV really sucks on Friday. At least Escape is playing something I haven't seen before. 'Regarding Henry'
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 3:06pm
Star Trek: The Original Series "Shore Leave" first season episode 15. I just noticed an error! When they first show the WW2 airplane it's an F-4U Corsair (I noticed the navy blue paint, the stars and bars, and the bend in the wings) however when it closes in, its a light grey Japanese fighter. Complete with red filled circles on the fuselage and wings!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 6:02pm
I like the show Blue Bloods.  But, Donnie Wahlberg makes me want to change the channel.  I can't stand that fukchole!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 3:49am
Watching 'The Martian'
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 6:57pm
I don't even know! Some 'crime drama' with Sam Malone from Cheers.

NORM!!

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 1:13pm
^LOL!

Watching CBS This Morning Saturday!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 2:27pm
'Law & Order'. I'm a 'Lenny Fan'.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

'Law & Order'. I'm a 'Lenny Fan'.

Ah yes Lenny Briscoe AKA Jerry Orbach died 2004 was on a new series called Trial By Jury somehow that show didn't last too long and was cancelled.

Right now watching The Rockford Files great show one of my favorites! Episode is called "The Prisoner of Rosemont Hall"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 6:28pm
I was just bitching about the programming on ION TV.  Today, Leverage.  Great show!

A crew of high-tech crooks attempt to steal from wealthy criminals and corrupt businessmen.
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 1:07am
Yankees - Orioles
I have 168 characters remaining.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 1:35am
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

Yankees - Orioles
Wouldn't you know in a GREAT pitching battle, both pitchers blow a scoreless game in the same inning and both go out without a decision...watching the same.
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 2:42am
^ and then the result, of course, ended up being discouraging.

Can't ding the good guys when it's less than 10 games in and the temps are flatly refusing to warm up past 45, though.
I have 168 characters remaining.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 3:31am
I'm currently watching the second episode of Diagnosis Murder on (what else?) DVD. Smile
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 11:53pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 4:17am
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 7:56pm
A coupla Beatles documentaries on PBS today.  One was about the making of Sgt Pepper.  The other (on right now) is called Eight Days a Week, the Touring Years, a doc directed by Ron Howard.

Lowellchris View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowellchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 8:06pm
Food Paradise , eggs episode ,in Travel Channel . NW Indiana , channel 76. 2:06 pm
It grinds my gears
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowellchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 8:08pm
Except feathered hair comb back Christian Kane , fresh off Angel .
It grinds my gears
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowellchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 8:13pm
Am I the only one totally lost when watching Legion ? I read the comics back in the day . and it was trippy for the teenaged me ? But these episodes , I just can't follow them . Not that I had a problem seeing Aubrey Plaza nakedly climbing out of the grave . if that was her or a stunt butt ? I love me some Lenny Busker . And Syd is a cutie but how did she lose her left arm ?
It grinds my gears
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowellchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 8:19pm
Best two roles for Donnie wahlberg were Dudditz in King's Dreamcatcher , and the ghost Vincent Grey " mr grey?" in sixth sense ..in Dreamcatcher the guys were search for the alien Mr Grey , and in 6th sense he played Me Grey ....haha
It grinds my gears
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 8:52pm
NCIS, pretty decent entertainment. It's my family's favorite show. I will however request to see The Rockford Files when it's on. Can't miss James Garner and that sweet gold Firebird Esprit! Or is it a Formula?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 6:06am
Famous last words:
"Cry Biatch! Now I'm all dead & sh*t!" 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 7:50am
Weekend TV on the broadcast channels suck!!  I'm watching CSI right now.  Not a bad show but I just can't get past Sam Malone's (whatever his real name is) big bean head!  He takes all of the credibility away for me.  I don't like him!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 3:52pm
Confused...and to think this really was an attempt at a sitcom that failed! How could it possibly fail with such a catchy theme song? 
Now, I guess I should point out this was one of those sitcoms that lasted for one (1) episode...but, well...because of 'Adolph's 'Tickle Monster'' and the idea of having 'some beers with Neville (Chamberlain)', well...here's the episode. Hopefully FA won't ban me for what almost could be considered something worthy of bad-taste SNL award.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 60>
  Share Topic