Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sears' "Kardashian Kollection" (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Just what ya've been waiting for, eh?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [27.27%]
1 [9.09%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [27.27%]
4 [36.36%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sears' "Kardashian Kollection" (video)
    Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 1:10am
Dead...just don't see anything I'm runnin' out to Sears for, here...the Kardashian Kiddies gonna support themselves off of you?
Not for me...just don't think I'd attract "that date"...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 1:16am
Oh boy Sears is in real trouble if they think this is the hot new thing!

I believe Sears won't last another year, and neither will Kmart.

They're both struggling right now and they'll sell ANYTHING to boost their income.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 1:45am
There was a time when people used a Sears catalog on their butt. The Kardashian's would need a few....
70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 4:52pm
None of the above.

These spoiled, talentless s---ks have their own line at Sears now.  So sad. Unhappy
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 6:09pm
I have a pretty good idea of this anchor's opinion on the subject LOL

LOL I love it!

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:22pm
I haven't and never will, see women who look remotely like that shopping at Sears.
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 10:44pm
You forgot "I'm not an idiot" in the poll.
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 11:32pm
As if there aren't enough clothing out there to make girls look like whores, we now have the option of dressing them like no-class, over exposed skanks. Ugh, no thank you.
sjchevalier07 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 6:01pm
Do they have to spell everything with a K? Is the letter C absent from their alphabet? 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by sjchevalier07 sjchevalier07 wrote:

Do they have to spell everything with a K? Is the letter C absent from their alphabet? 
ConfusedKonsider the 'stars' - even though NOT Kanadian, an alphabet with twenty-six (26) letters komplikates things far too mukh for them.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 8:10pm
I have some Sears Kraftsmen tools, the quality is not what they used to be.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 10:23pm
They still have the lifetime warrenty on hand tools.  I guess thats good if you can find a store still open....
ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:45pm
Why is this Klan famous?  Is it because the dad helped get a murderer off?  or that the mom married a has-been Olympic athlete. 
sjchevalier07 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by sjchevalier07 sjchevalier07 wrote:

ConfusedKonsider the 'stars' - even though NOT Kanadian, an alphabet with twenty-six (26) letters komplikates things far too mukh for them.

LOL Hilarious!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by ratattack ratattack wrote:

Why is this Klan famous?  Is it because the dad helped get a murderer off?  or that the mom married a has-been Olympic athlete. 

Because the daughters have had more pro athletes in them than the sports Hall of Fame.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 6:48pm
I'm hoping that, with this whole publicity stunt marriage, the Kardashian thing has finally jumped the shark.

Dear View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 10:29pm
I wish they would drop off the face of the earth, honestly, I wouldn't mind them so much if they weren't over exposed. Their clothes look cheap and thoughtless. "This design sucks, let's just hike up the skirt and throw on a LOUDA** PRINT to make it better." No, your clothes are still made of suck and shame.
Please, stop saying "Awesome" in commercials! Your actors are not awe-inspiring and neither is your product.
trishanurse View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishanurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 5:33am
Has anyone seen the skit on SNL where they say...I'm Kim, the Pretty one...I'm Kourtney, the smart one...and I'm Khloe the other one.
calzonesays View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calzonesays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 5:51am
Do the "Kardashian Kollection" pants have a trap door built in the back of them for quick and easy access?

And the bonus question: Can anyone tell me why these whores are famous?
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm hoping that, with this whole publicity stunt marriage, the Kardashian thing has finally jumped the shark.

Oh but it wasn't a stunt ... she said she married for "love."  You gotta believe whatever comes out of her mouth, being as usually she's gaining notoriety due to things coming in her mouth.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic