Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

every awful Hershey's commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alext Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: every awful Hershey's commercial
    Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 8:17pm
i can't stand the song anymore. at first i could. but it has become too much. the sh*t is so annoying and i just want to try and relax with the two days a week i get to do so. and what about people like me. i can't think of anyone who'd be sold on that. either make an adult version of it or take it off the air on certain channels. kids don't watch comedy central, teenagers do, and this crap wouldn't sell them either they just want something that'll taste good, not a play land of chocolate, and i think about the same goes for the rest of us.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 11:32pm
Agreed!

I can't STAND these commercials. The hipster wailing is enough to make me want to stick sharp ice picks in my ears.Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Lelly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 5:00am

I find it hard to enjoy Hershey's chocolate anymore, because every time I even so much as look at a Hershey's bar I hear that awful, whiny, breathy hipster chick 'singing'... Cry

Ah well! I always liked Almond Joys better anyway. Thumbs Up
"OBJECTION!"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 1:25pm
Are we talking the one with I'll Stop the World and Melt with You

Pretty annoying.  So's the one with that horrible disco song (We Are from Good Times?).

70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Are we talking the one with I'll Stop the World and Melt with You

Pretty annoying.  So's the one with that horrible disco song (We Are from Good Times?).

It's called "These Are the Good Times" by Chic.  I LOVE that song, but NOT in commercials.

BTW, you ain't seen nuthin' yet--soon (if they haven't already) they'll be cranking out the Christmas version of Hershey's "Melt with You!" Dead
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 9:39pm

The first time I saw the commercial, years ago, I thought it was cute. Now-a-days, I'm bored of it, and really REALLY hate the song (And actually, the lyric they use sounds very sexual when you think about it...or am I just a pervert?)

Though let's be honest. It's not as bad as the ads where a woman puts a piece of chocolate in her mouth, proceeds to wiggle and moan and make facial contortions as though she's having the best orgasm of her life while dark-brown silk panels billow and flow around her.
bluestate69 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluestate69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 8:39am
are you talking about the "melt with you" commercial? the commercial with the "good times" jingle has a girl in it, but she doesn't look like a hipster. are you saying that the "melt with you" song version sounds "indie", so its probably a "hipster" chick singing it? i'm just not seeing the hipster connection here.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 2:44pm
I understand chocolate's brown, but when brown fills up my TV screen, it just looks crappy.

Obie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by bluestate69 bluestate69 wrote:

are you talking about the "melt with you" commercial? the commercial with the "good times" jingle has a girl in it, but she doesn't look like a hipster. are you saying that the "melt with you" song version sounds "indie", so its probably a "hipster" chick singing it? i'm just not seeing the hipster connection here.

The word 'hipster' needs to die, anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic