Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Suzi Barrett (Esurance, dog treats, other stuff)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suzi Barrett (Esurance, dog treats, other stuff)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 8:06am
Originally posted by lkl005 lkl005 wrote:

This one was started years ago, Yes?
What about the (homemade crunchy not bar).
Red Robin, is this same annoying booyah girl? 

The not homemade Fiber 1 Bars chick is almost certainly the same as the Red Robin one.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

The not homemade Fiber 1 Bars chick is almost certainly the same as the Red Robin one.

Yeah.  That one is Melanie Deanne Moore (aka Melanie Paxson).  She's in a lot of commercials.  She also has a thread here in "Repeat Offenders".

DuchessofDownton View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DuchessofDownton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 1:35pm
I seeeeeee crrooookkkkedd teeeeeth!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 3:20pm
i DIDxxxx REALIZE ...shes like a blogger who hates LaLa land..but stays cuz shes in such DEMAND? hmmm..ego, anyone? Her use of  profanity is pretty slick but if thats her calling, she is WASTED on those icky sweet cutesy-poo ads she does..seems like an L.A. buck is still a BUCK when you are so charming.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2015 at 4:11pm

This dumbass Progressive commercial she's in has been revived and shoved down my throat in recent weeks.

http://www.commercialsihate.com/progressivehand-puppet-video_topic19622_post297546.html

http://www.commercialsihate.com/hand-puppet-flo_topic20254.html
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2015 at 4:29pm
^I have a love/hate relationship with that commercial. Sometimes I laugh at it, other times I just can't stand it and hate it!!!!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2015 at 5:04pm
^I like it for two reasons: 1.) The quick come-back about the meaning of the ring and 2.) Suzi Barrett (I'm a fan)
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
indianaTVman View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indianaTVman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:45pm
Suzi Barrett is hideous. Let's hope and pray that she doesn't marry Jay Leno and give birth to a litter of big chinned children!
Trashing Madison Avenue one annoying commercial at a time
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

^I like it for two reasons: 1.) The quick come-back about the meaning of the ring and 2.) Suzi Barrett (I'm a fan)

you are a FAN of a chick that cannot even transition from spots in commercials to a crappy sitcom AND then bitches about L.A.-biting he hand that FEEDS her mediocrity?

do not get

I was ambivalent until I saw her rant and now shes Fingers on CHALKBOARD
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 12:41am

^different strokes

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 1:40am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

you are a FAN of a chick that cannot even transition from spots in commercials to a crappy sitcom AND then bitches about L.A.-biting he hand that FEEDS her mediocrity?

do not get

I was ambivalent until I saw her rant and now shes Fingers on CHALKBOARD

I think she's pretending to hate LA.

Whatever she's doing, though, I think she's funny.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 1:47am

Here she is, "hating" San Francisco.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 4:27pm
obviously will farrell digs her junk if its from Funny or Die

there are moments but she is a one trick pony
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 2:49am
guess who's back on Sprint ads featured with that dooshy x-verizon 'can u hear me NOW' gaywad AND they steal the mike dropping schtick?
should be pretty obvious..though I felt a little throw-uppy after seeing it
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 1:03am
This is Suzi again, on a Skechers ad featuring Tony Romo. She plays this airport security guard with a metal detector. 
"SHOES OFF, BELTS OFF!" Every time it's on I'm like "SHUT UP, BITCH!" and reach for the MUTE or the fast forward which is too late anyway because the damage has already been done. Well played, Skechers. ... Jerks. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic