Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pigtail Girl Doing Metamucil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pigtail Girl Doing Metamucil
    Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 3:52am
Yep, she's showing up all over now.  She is doing a Metamucil commercial now.  Just as, if not more annoying than before.
Sponsored Links

purrpickle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purrpickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:50am
Yup yup. I've seen two of them. One with an animated superhero and another where she's multitasking like crazy. And she has the dopiest (is that a word?) expression on her face that makes me giggle despite myself. The commercials aren't funny, but she is. Probably not in the way she expects, though. XD
Your friendly neighborhood pickle thief with the heart of a kitten. :}
ambrosia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 12:46pm
I'm not sure I've seen this yet...but I have to say, why would ANYONE with pigtails be promoting Metamucil?  
drakkonia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakkonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 12:49pm
This is the one where she says, "and those people are what I like to call...'wrong'".  And this commercial is what I like to call "stupid".
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 5:47pm
I knew they were the same girl! I was racking my brain trying to figure out why they looked so similar. Derp!
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 7:11pm
I hate her. She's not ugly by any means, there's just something about her that irks the sh*t out of me.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by ambrosia ambrosia wrote:

I'm not sure I've seen this yet...but I have to say, why would ANYONE with pigtails be promoting Metamucil?  

Her name escapes me and she has pigtails in the Esurance commercial, not in the Metimucil commercial, yet I still dub her pigtail girl, so that the Esurance watchers know of whom I speak.  LOL

ambrosia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 1:17am
Aaaah ok Smile.  I just had this vision of a little girl with pigtails hawking metamucil and was confused! haha!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 1:41am

Big smileThanks to Thor for an interview vid he found with her, I gotta admit *IIIIIIIII LIKE HER!!!!*

She's just smarmy enough - like a confident, intelligent grown-up with a dry sense of humor. 
And she isn't STUPID - and I understand a bit more about her because, in the vid, she explains where she comes from (an area with which we are very familiar, an area we have a lot of friends - many similar to her). Our youngest daughter teaches in her mountain-area hometown.

Yea...from what I see, I like her.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
5dollarpuckyou View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5dollarpuckyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 9:38am
Yup Suzi is getting more and more commercials.....

her name is Suzi Barret and has a video on youtube with her ranting about Los Angeles....

she talks like a sailor lol.....

If you are unable to access the video it is probably because it has an age flag requiring a login.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 2:10pm
"Crossroads of the world, my dick!" LOL      

Thanks for posting that, 5dollar.

I always liked women with a sense of humor and a personality.  I'd take Suzie any day over some vacant bimbo, no matter how pretty the bimbo is.

d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 2:37am
I like her more after seeing the video.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

"Crossroads of the world, my dick!" LOL      

LOLExactly...after spending 10 years flying back and forth between Tampa and L.A. offices - I spent equal amount of time at both offices (got to go home and see the fam every now and then); you couldn't get me back to L.A. (much less Tampa), even in a body bag...
It has been over 20 years since I've been to either city.

Gotta remain nice...ForumAdmin went and left beatiful Chicago and got himself stuck in L.A....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 12:58am
Now she's narrating Xfinity commercials.  You don't see her, but I know it's her.
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 6:23pm
Have you all seen her doing the dog treat commercial? She has her hair down and the camera isn't stuck in her face.  She's actually good in it; course the dog is cuter!
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
hoffo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 5:00am
I don't know why I think I noticed this, but is she wearing different earrings, or is it just the funky headset?
Also, is she wearing heels? Mixed up for sure. I get it... multi-tasking...
Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Active Player View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Active Player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 2:35am
She looks a little too butch for a metamucil commercial.  It kinds of annoys me knowing she is riding a bicycle and her entire body is not moving, just her bottom.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 7:46am
I can't figure out what the hell it is about her, but she annoys the living crap outta me. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Musfuut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Musfuut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Active Player Active Player wrote:

She looks a little too butch for a metamucil commercial.  It kinds of annoys me knowing she is riding a bicycle and her entire body is not moving, just her bottom.

Metamucil... move your bottom.

Adgie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 10:10am
Originally posted by 5dollarpuckyou 5dollarpuckyou wrote:

Yup Suzi is getting more and more commercials.....

her name is Suzi Barret and has a video on youtube with her ranting about Los Angeles....

she talks like a sailor lol.....

If you are unable to access the video it is probably because it has an age flag requiring a login.

OH JEEZ. She annoyed the heck out of me before, but now I think I LOVE her. I was cackling the entire time!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic