Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glad TV Force Flex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glad TV Force Flex
    Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 2:32am
..and who the hell basically throws the plate of food into the trash? 
Sponsored Links

belc0011 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belc0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Why do these kids even care about the trash bag? It's obvious to me they have never thrown anything in the trash or taken out the trash ever. They exist souly to make fun of mom. WTF kid of ad is that? Maybe mom shouldn't be rocketing full plates of food at the trash can and the bag wouldn't fall in. I have literally never had this problem.

I thought the exact same thing - that has NEVER happened to me, and I buy the cheap generic brand bags.  I also agree with whoever made the comment about "Bingo!"  It made no sense the way he used it.
Bring me the head of a pig, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 8:38pm
I think all trash bag companies have got rid of the twist-ties. Thumbs Down  Now I have to wrestle the 4 corners together to close them.... or buy drawstring ones.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 5:30pm
I get my 13-gallon garbage bags (with drawstring) at The Dollar Tree.  A box of thirteen for $1.  Never been a problem.

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:39pm
Why do these kids even care about the trash bag? It's obvious to me they have never thrown anything in the trash or taken out the trash ever. They exist souly to make fun of mom. WTF kid of ad is that? Maybe mom shouldn't be rocketing full plates of food at the trash can and the bag wouldn't fall in. I have literally never had this problem.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2011 at 4:30pm
What struck me first in this ad is when Skyler's (however the F he spells his name) little partner in crime says, "...it slips, awww bingo, falls in..."

When everybody else says "bingo" it usually means that something great's happened, not that a damn yucky, greasy, wet, heavy garbage bag slipped and fell into the dustbin (garbage can) where it will be a royal pain to dredge out and either reattach to the can or stuff into another plastic garbage bag and dispose of.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 9:31pm
Meatloaf holds well over night in the fridge - eat it now or it's tomorrow night's supper.Shocked
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Aww, that's cute. Make fun of Mom's meatloaf, then trash the trashbag they use. The hapless couple should've had skyler  cleaning that plate full of meatloaf they didn't eat.

My mom would have literally shoved my face in that plate of meat loaf and MADE me finsih it..or guess what I would have had for breakfast the next day???? Yup...Tongue
133 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 6:09am
i think the mac and cheese girl to be a little humorous
Brandon

my weight only stirs the ground
tarheelmed02 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 1:38am
def. one of the ad campaigns that should die... ingrate kids who are too cool for school about all their dopey parents who feed, clothe, shelter their snotty, sniveling kids... i.e. that lil mop head Toyota highlander F*ck, the kraft macaroni lil bi*ch, the ensure whore bag who hates everything in the cart, F U ALL (All meaning the kids, not CIH posters).
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 11:40pm
And why are they throwing away full plates of food?  Whatta buncha wastrels.  Damned wastrels!  Angry 

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 9:07pm
Aww, that's cute. Make fun of Mom's meatloaf, then trash the trashbag they use. The hapless couple should've had skyler  cleaning that plate full of meatloaf they didn't eat.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 1:52pm
Another last-name-as-first-name.  I'll bet if people had to spell it correctly (Schuyler), it'd lose some of its charm, and people would choose something else (probably Madison or Conner), gender irrelevant.

As far as the commercial----another trend I'm tired of.  Kids who are smarter than their parents being totally amused by Mom's and Dad's ineptitude.

133 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 6:36am
i thought this commercial was dead but it has been revived unfortunately. pardon me if it has been posted before. it didn't come up in search. i'm just bothered that one of the kids is named Skylar and why would they do a show on trash?!? Confused

Brandon

my weight only stirs the ground
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic