Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercial Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'CLOO'  T.V. "House" promo   (video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'CLOO' T.V. "House" promo (video)

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'CLOO' T.V. "House" promo (video)
    Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 1:43am
TongueI liked this promo for 'House' reruns on CLOO T.V.
 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
Sponsored Links



Back to Top
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2009
Location: cathouse
Status: Offline
Points: 2457
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 10:43pm
I thought it was pretty funny except for the tattoo guy--that could cause some hurt and money to fix a messed up tattoo.  And you know, I like House, but he sure can be really mean sometimes so laughing at this stuff has a bad side to it, too.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 1:44am
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

I thought it was pretty funny except for the tattoo guy--that could cause some hurt and money to fix a messed up tattoo.  And you know, I like House, but he sure can be really mean sometimes so laughing at this stuff has a bad side to it, too.
WinkThe tattoo scene is exactly what hooked me.
I've always been a 'House' fan - he is so much like me I was shocked the first time I ever saw the show (I'm just a little shorter and a bit smarter and a lot wiser).
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2009
Location: cathouse
Status: Offline
Points: 2457
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 4:38pm
But do you make as much money as he does? (as doctor or actor)Wink
 
  BTW, have you heard about Hugh Laurie's CD that just came out called "Let Them Talk."  It seems that he is a serious musician and has several true blues/jazz musicians (some well-known) playing on some songs.  It is getting very good reviews and is no. 2 in Great Britain charts behind Adele at no. 1.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Back to Top
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Offline
Points: 22423
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

TongueI liked this promo for 'House' reruns on CLOO T.V.
 


LOL too funny..LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 12:14am
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

But do you make as much money as he does? (as doctor or actor)Wink
 
  BTW, have you heard about Hugh Laurie's CD that just came out called "Let Them Talk."  It seems that he is a serious musician and has several true blues/jazz musicians (some well-known) playing on some songs.  It is getting very good reviews and is no. 2 in Great Britain charts behind Adele at no. 1.
WinkKinda like Steve Martin, eh? Martin is an incredible musician; unfortunately, few folk actually pay attention to that. Dudley Moore was also the same.
Money isn't something that I seem to pay attention to unless it becomes a topic of worthy discussion...we're still eating, so I guess we have enough until that fateful day I go apply for the Wal-Mart 'Door Greeter' position...and, well, I can't make HIS salary - little more private, doncha know - not gonna see me on the entertainment screen anytime soon.
Thanks for the 'heads up' on his musical abilities - I really didn't know, but it doesn't surprise me. Very talented people are often multi-faceted - even professionally - yet are only known or seen from one side. I'm curious to see what he can do.
 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
PitLoad413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 570
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitLoad413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 3:32am
This is promo is one of the meanest I've seen in a while. Are you kidding? I'd like to hit that dickhead upside his f*$king skull with that cane!  Funny, yeah if it were done to a Mime, a bad dancer, a guy hailing a taxi. Funny? Funny my ass. 
Back to Top
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: GreatWhiteNorth
Status: Offline
Points: 37111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 3:42am
Originally posted by PitLoad413 PitLoad413 wrote:

This is promo is one of the meanest I've seen in a while. Are you kidding? I'd like to hit that dickhead upside his f*$king skull with that cane!  Funny, yeah if it were done to a Mime, a bad dancer, a guy hailing a taxi. Funny? Funny my ass. 
WinkTo each his own. The commercial is hilarious - I LOVE it. The commercial, like the character, is not for panty-wipes, which is why God gave them a remote control which, well...amazingly changes channels! 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Back to Top
Dear View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 221
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 8:35am
Ahhhh! Thumbs Down
The only thing I hate about the promo is that it reminds me I didn't get to watch the newest House! I stared at my TV guide, looking for Fox network only to find out in my neck of the woods, you have to PAY for that channel now. I also don't have CLOO. *Sniff* I'll just...I'll just watch the reruns on USA, again...
Great promo, though. I really did laugh, especially at the stolen cookie.
Please, stop saying "Awesome" in commercials! Your actors are not awe-inspiring and neither is your product.
Back to Top
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2008
Location: Nova Catacumba
Status: Offline
Points: 4310
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Dear Dear wrote:

Ahhhh! Thumbs Down
The only thing I hate about the promo is that it reminds me I didn't get to watch the newest House! I stared at my TV guide, looking for Fox network only to find out in my neck of the woods, you have to PAY for that channel now. I also don't have CLOO. *Sniff* I'll just...I'll just watch the reruns on USA, again...
Great promo, though. I really did laugh, especially at the stolen cookie.
All of the past seasons are available on DVD (This Season will most likely be available by the middle of next year). Watch it any time you want, without any interruptions and after you watch it, YOU GET TO KEEP IT! LOL
Hurricanes don't blow, THEY SUCK!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.



"CANDIE!"